To help our clients build their brand or develop a presence on the Web, we make videos for YouTube , Facebook, and other Web sites (such as your own website – we can host the videos and embed them into your site if necessary). If you want us to script your video, we can do that too. Our creative staff has a knack for creating good copy, and that translates into quality script material. If you’d prefer to just fly by the seat of your pants, we’re easy and will accommodate you. (We know that getting into writing scripts is time consuming, and while it normally will improve the final result, it can slow down the process and make it more difficult to get the project rolling.)
Video Production Quality
We shoot in full-HD at 60p, with high-quality Sony cameras and studio lighting where necessary. We edit on Mac machines with Apple software, so you can rest assured the production quality of your final video will be good. Sound tracks are important, and we know that, so there’s no need to worry about how the audio in your video will sound. We’ll be sure to make it good.
Need A Video For YouTube?
We are experienced YouTube video publishers, and we know how to compress videos to work well with YouTube. Learn more here .
What We Are Not
Knowing your limits is important. We believe it doesn’t make sense to bite off more than you can chew. Therefore we don’t try to be everything to everyone. Below is a list that basically tells what we don’t or can’t do for you.
- We are not a high-end production company, so if you’re looking to make a movie with a budget over $1 million we are not what you’re looking for.
- We are not the company to call if you’re looking to make a reality TV show for network television. We have been focusing on short, commercial videos, like you see here in our site.
- We are not a big, inflexible, Hollywood production company, so call us if you’re needing to make a YouTube show with a low budget or a series of educational videos on a flexible schedule.
- We are not a fly-by-night operation that will take your money and not deliver.
There is a variety of things we normally do when we produce a video. Below is a list of what we typically include in our video production process.
- Concept development (after you tell us what you want, we take that and run with it, including story boards, etc.)
- Casting (if necessary, we will cast actors for your video)
- Scheduling (we schedule the actors, crew, and location)
- Shooting (we shoot the video segments necessary)
- Editing (we edit the video segments together into your final video)
- Audio production (we produce the soundtrack and add it to the video)
- Publication (we render the video in various formats, which are compatible with YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
The following ideas can help you with choosing a way to take advantage of traffic available on YouTube, which you might not be attracting now. You might realize you could use a video on your web or company site for instructional purposes. There are so many different reasons to add video to your marketing materials!
- Promo videos can educate people about a product, an upcoming event, or what you or your company has done in the past or is doing differently today to make a positive difference in your industry.
- Testimonials make great videos for the About page of your website or on a page in the About section of your website. We can make them look professional, fix the sound (or record it right in the first place), and give your testimonials that professional polish that will make you and the people in your testimonial videos happy. When we do the video shoot(s), we know how to light people to look better and set the mood right.
- Instructional videos can be helpful in a Support section of your website.
- Intro. or “welcome” videos are getting more and more popular, and they can be useful on a landing page (gateway page) of your website or in a sales center, retail store display, or just about anywhere you want to get your message across.
- A thirty second advertisement is like a promo video, but generally it’s a lot shorter, delivering just the most important parts of your message. It can be useful on YouTube, advertising your product or service at a trade show, or to promote your product and brand on TV, various websites, in someone else’s popular YouTube video (before, after, or cut into it part-way through), and in a myriad of other ways.
- Documentary videos can be useful to get your message across through educating your customer from a historical perspective, or they can be useful to influence people to join your organization, become a member of your club, or support your cause.
Video production is something that varies dramatically from one project to another. We can make a short video for as little as $100 or as much as $5,000 (infomercials, long YouTube shows, and low-end movies would cost more – typically from $7,500 to $50,000 or more, depending on how many cuts, special affects, and actors are involved – location and set fees would be extra). If you’d like us to shoot a video of you, your product, or your business, we can get that done quickly, efficiently, and affordably. If you’re looking for a faster, ultra-low-budget solution, we can surely help you there too. We’d be happy to use video you’ve already shot and make a no-nonsense YouTube video in just a day or two.
After producing videos for a while, we’ve found that most people want what they can afford. If that’s what you’re after, we should talk. We can help you save money on the original shoot, editing, and even getting it posted on-line the right way, so your video will be more effective at driving traffic to your website or attracting followers on Google Plus, Facebook, or wherever you plan on using it.
Call for more information or to get started: 954-749-0440
See what we can do with a few photos. Watch the promo we made for Best Western a while back: